Indice del forum AnsaHT.com

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Yamaha NS-18 alnico drivers

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Condivisione Materiali Audio
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
gasgas
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 29, 2011 6:43 pm    Oggetto: Yamaha NS-18 alnico drivers Rispondi citando

Very very rare Yamaha NS-18 Alnico drivers with bullet tweeters - Fantastic vintage speakers performing like no others with tube amps, equipped with high-frequency level control.

Description: "The successor of NS15, Yamaha NS18 was produced between 1969-1976 - given its rarity on the second hand market, apparently only a very small series. NS18 is a dipole speaker with an odd looking asymmetrical 18 x 23 inch woofer/midrange driver with some very special cone material and ALNICO magnet system. Frequencies from 5 kHz up are handled by a bullet-type horn tweeter JA-05036B, the level of which can be adjusted with a three-step attenuater. The cross-over is of a second order, and some EQ is probably applied to 1-5 kHz. NS18's claimed frequency response is 35-20000 Hz, and the sensitivity 100 dB.(!)" Maximum input 18W - External dimensions WxDxH 540 × 720 225mm - Weight 18kg - More infos here at audio-heritage.jp"

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Condivisione Materiali Audio Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: