Indice del forum AnsaHT.com

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Power Triodes __ Triodi di Potenza
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> vorrei svegliarmi un giorno e ritrovare tutte le cose in cui credevo
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
ANSA
Site Admin

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Citazione:
I found out something interesting, the following is a quote from Peter Qvorup in AUdio Asylum, regarding the negative feedback in the Ongaku:

"
in early 1994 ANUK even paid to send an engineer to Japan to teach and train AN-J staff in quality control procedures, product consistency and layout (amongst other matters showing them how to get the power supply quiet enough to remove the feedback from the ONGAKU). Techniques and concepts that did not at the time exist in any measure at the AN-J factory, one of many such small investments that helped make the AN-J products more saleable.
"

That meant that some early Ongaku like the one in the picture has negative feedback, some later one dont have it.

Many thanks for the information, very interesting.

Between some time, I'm going to replace all the valves in that Ongaku, and this will be a good opportunity to make some measures, with and without feedback.

www.ansaht.com
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Unison212E

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

It would be very interesting to see the actual frequency response of the Ongaku without negative feedback, with the 16K primary impedance, I am very curious, since I am in the process of building a parallel 211 SE using all Tamura, Tamura F2013/STU 5K.

Please post your measurement, the DIY world is waiting.

ANSA ha scritto:
Citazione:
I found out something interesting, the following is a quote from Peter Qvorup in AUdio Asylum, regarding the negative feedback in the Ongaku:

"
in early 1994 ANUK even paid to send an engineer to Japan to teach and train AN-J staff in quality control procedures, product consistency and layout (amongst other matters showing them how to get the power supply quiet enough to remove the feedback from the ONGAKU). Techniques and concepts that did not at the time exist in any measure at the AN-J factory, one of many such small investments that helped make the AN-J products more saleable.
"

That meant that some early Ongaku like the one in the picture has negative feedback, some later one dont have it.

Many thanks for the information, very interesting.

Between some time, I'm going to replace all the valves in that Ongaku, and this will be a good opportunity to make some measures, with and without feedback.

www.ansaht.com
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> vorrei svegliarmi un giorno e ritrovare tutte le cose in cui credevo Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Vai a Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Pagina 9 di 9

Vai a: